2016 Pro Ladies Flyboard World Champion
Manatee River - Bradenton Side
- 12:00 p.m., 12:45 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:45 p.m.
- 6:25 p.m. - Special nighttime demonstration in an LED light suit
- All times approximate
Kristen Smoyer is 35 years old and originally from Boston, MA. She performs stunning shows and has raised the talent bar for females to reach in Flyboarding. Kristen is a certified Master Instructor for PWC Products – Zapata Racing and a proud member of Team Powerfly.
Kristen has been competing in a multitude of athletic events since the young age of 5 including swimming, soccer, basketball and softball. At UMASS, Kristen played collegiate basketball, soccer, and softball. Since graduating college she never lost the desire to compete. She is drawn to high adrenaline sports.
Kristen’s hard work and determination has made her a role model for Hydro Flight sports from newcomers to pros. She’s been featured in CBS Sports, Fox Sports, Sun Sports, H2RO Magazine, Sun Sentinel, Florida Today, Hometown News, Pro Rider Magazine, Brighthouse Sports, Fox News Channel 5, Nickelodeon, Osceola News-Gazette, Huntington Herald Dispatch and P1 AquaX News.
Kristen's professional achievements include:
- 2016 Flyboard World Cup: 1st Place World Champion
- 2016 HydroFest Pro Ladies JetBoard: 1st Place Overall
- 2015 X-Dubai Flyboard World Cup: Placed 3rd Overall
- 2015 North American Flyboard Championships Women’s: Placed 3rd Overall
- 2014 Regional St. Pete Fly-In: Placed 1st Overall